San Giusto of Compito's Church
First documentation: 983.
History and Architecture
The Church of San Giusto, named in 983, 1051 and 1195, was rebuilt and lost the primitive features. In the estim of 1260 it appears as a dipendent church of Pieve di Compito. Previously it was calles S.Giusto of Massa Macinaia.
The Church, with a single nave, was rebuilt in 1862 and restored in 1914.