Chiesa SS. Vergine dei Dolori - Segromigno in Piano
First documentation: 1862.
History and Architecture
La chiesa di Segromigno in Piano dedicated to SS. Vergine dei Dolori, was built in 1862 when Segromigno had not been divided into "Mount" and "Plan" (1877) and became parish in 1883.
On the facade, built with brick rows alternating with store rocks, there are two niches of marbor statues of San Frediano and Santo Stefano.
The church is composed by three aisles with transept-
The organ is from 1884.