Urban parks, playgrounds and green areas
The tourist who stays in Capannori can enjoy many free access green areas.
- Capannori. Located in the centre of Capannori, in the park there are some recycled plastic benches and an eco-friendly playground.
- “Ilio Micheloni” Park – Lammari. This park is near a place called Laghetti di Lammari, a perfect way to spend free time outdoor. There is a big playground for children, tables with benches, and of course bicycle racks.
- Artemisia cultural centre – Tassignano. In front of the cultural centre Artemisia there is a huge green area with pic nic tables and a wooden gazebo.
All around Capannori there are many different playgrounds, where children and adults can relax themselves.
- Capannori – via Don Aldo Mei;
- Capannori – via Carlo Piaggia in Museo Atena;
- Castelvecchio di Compito;
- Guamo – near the church.
- Lammari – via Martiri Lunatesi;
- Marlia – via Biccelli;
- Matraia – alle Colonne;
- San Colombano – near the church;
- San Leonardo in Treponzio – near the ex local district;
- Segromigno in Monte – near the church;
- Segromigno in Monte – via Piaggiori;
- Segromigno in Piano - “M.Fanini”.
Green equipped areas
In these areas there are some tables and urban equipments for visitors' disposal. Some of them are equipped with a small playground as well.
- Castelvecchio di Compito – near Fontana del Rovai (no playground);
- Colle di Compito – Parco della Rimembranza (no playground);
- Coselli – near the church;
- Lunata – in the parking near post office;
- Lunata – in the parking in via Pesciatina;
- Marlia – near Mercato (no playground);
- Paganico – near the ex primary school;
- Petrognano – via di Petrognano;
- San Ginese – parking ai Lecci (no playground);
- Segromigno in Monte – piazza Ridolfi;
- Segromigno in Piano;
- Vorno – near Ostello “Il Rio di Vorno”.