MARRYING IN TUSCANY, IN THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF THE CAPANNORI TERRITORY
The town of Capannori offers the possibility to celebrate the wedding in different villas built between XV AND XIX in the local territory.
Unique scenary, rich in magical atmosphere, where it is possible to feel the art.
The beautiful villas, located in panoramic positions, offers the view of the Capannori's countryside with the hills covered by vineyards.
These unique locations, rich in beauty, silence and amenity, offer the ideal location for your wedding.
The villas that have joined the project are:
- Fattoria Mansi Bernardini (Segromigno in Monte)
- Villa Bruguier (Camigliano)
- Villa Lazzareschi (Camigliano)
- Villa Guinigi (Matraia)
- La casa gialla (San Martino in Colle)
- Palazzo dei Buonvisi (S. Gennaro)
- Villa Michaela (Vorno)
- Villa Grossi Daniela (Camigliano)
- Palazzo Bove (S.Gennaro)
- Tenuta San Pietro (San Pietro a Marcigliano)
- Villa Leoni (S.Gennaro)
- Fattoria di Fubbiano (S.Gennaro)
- Palazzo Boccella (S.Gennaro)
- Tenuta Spadaro (Gragnano)
- Casale Pasquinelli (Segromigno Monte)
How to do
Interested parties, who wish to celebrate their most beautiful day n one of the beautiful capannoresi historic homes, must contact the owner of the chosen villa to agree with prize, service and date of wedding. Suddenly, they have to communicate the decision to the civil State office of the Municipality, who will handle the matrimonial documents.
For further information: http://www.comune.capannori.lu.it/node/1806.
In this area
Il matrimonio civile, maggiori informazioni